April Meeting to feature President Fr. Holtschneider's final address to Staff Council
Monthly meeting: Wednesday, April 26th, 2017, Lincoln Park Campus, Welcome Center
- 1:00pm - Call to Order
- 1:10-1:25pm - MERG - The leadership of DePaul University's Military Resource Group will provide a brief overview of this resource group and how they engage staff and faculty.
- 1:25-2:10pm - ADA/Pregnancy Policy Update - Isabel Diaz, director, Employee Relations and Engagement and Gianna Johnston, employee relations and engagement specialist will present the updates to the ADA and pregnancy policies.
- 2:10-2:20pm - Elections Update - Nancy Hashimoto, vice president of Staff Council, will explain what has been done to date and how elections will proceed.
- 2:20-2:50pm - Committee Reports, Activities, Goals Progress
- 2:50-3:00pm - Break
- 3:00-3:30pm - Accreditation Update - Caryn Chaden, associate provost, Academic Affairs, will explain the accreditation process, what can be expected during the upcoming accreditation visit and how staff can be involved.
- 3:30-5:00pm - Presidents Open Forum - Fr. Holtschneider will address Staff Council for the last time.
Add this month's meeting to your Outlook Calendar
For this month's full agenda click here.
Staff Council Elections are Coming Up - Consider Running as a Candidate
Being a member of Staff Council provides the opportunity to serve, advocate, and make a difference for the university community. Please take this opportunity before our official election launch in April to consider running for Staff Council. Be on the lookout for an upcoming email with details on the candidacy and election process coming soon.
You may apply for candidacy by following this link.
Who serves on Staff Council?
Learn more about who is currently elected to Staff Council, what Committee they serve on, as well as what department they are affiliated with. Membership info includes photo, name, committee, department, and email.
Page 1: Organizational Chart outlining Steering Committee: President, Vice
President, Secretary, and Committee Chairs
Page 2: Staff Council members
Click here for Staff Council Directory
Staff Council is here to advocate for staff, participate in university governance, and engage with staff about issues faced in the workplace. When it comes to questions and problems in the office or on campus, Staff Council can guide you in the right direction, though it is important to remember that we are neither a confidential resource nor a mediator.